Mediterranean Omelette with Marinara Plus
No more boring breakfast shakes. When you're ready for a veggie and protein-loaded meal, this omelet is sure to satisfy your hunger. For extra flair, add some chopped fresh herbs like basil, oregano or tarragon.
- Goat cheese
- Kalamata olives
- ReadtheLabl Marinara Plus
- Olive oil, avocado oil or ghee butter
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper until blended. In alarge nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edge. As eggs set, push cooked portions toward the center, letting uncooked eggs flow underneath.
- When eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains, add cheese, spinach, olive, capers and cheese to 1 side. Fold omelet in half.
- Top with Marinara Plus. Serve!