Delicious and Simple Garden Tacos
Taco Tuesday anyone? Here at ReadtheLabl we love taking a typically "unhealthy" meal and reimagining a nutritious option that's delicious and healthy. Top these tacos with the Veggie Soirée for an extra heaping of vitamins and nutrients or the Matcha Sriracha for added antioxidants and spicy kick.
- Siete grain-free taco shells
- For Garden Sauté:
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2 cups Kale or Collard Greens
- 4 cups Butternut Squash Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin Olive oil
- ¼ cup Filtered water
- 1-2 whole Limes
- Salt & Ground Pepper to taste
- Toppings: (use as liberally as you please)
- ReadtheLabl Matcha Sriracha (if you like a little spicy; use Veggie Soirée if not)
- Prepare veggies - cut out the spines and chop the kale or collard greens and squash into small strips
- Pour extra virgin olive oil and water into a sauté pan and bring to medium heat.
- Add veggies, a pinch of salt, pepper and juice from 1/2 lime. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Slice and cube avocado and cut lime wedges
- Chop the spinach and add to the sauté pan. Simmer another 3-4 minutes.
- Drain vegetables and squeeze out all the water, or pat dry to keep from making taco shells soggy
- Taco loading time!