Veggie Soirée Greens Bowl
With Roasted Broccoli, Bell Pepper & Chickpea
A delicious, nutrient-packed lunch bowl you can put together in less than 30 minutes! This delicious greens bowl is also great for light meal prep. Prepare your black beans and roast your veggies before the week begins. Once you are ready to serve, drop the veggies in a skillet pan and add Veggie Soirée until warm. Toss it all together and you have a nutritious lunch bowl in just a few minutes.
- Red Bell Pepper
- Canned Chickpeas
- Baby Greens (We used Spinach & Kale)
- Black Beans
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Pickled Onions (Or your choice of probiotic – sauerkraut is great, too!)
- ReadtheLabl Veggie Soirée
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roast broccoli, bell peppers and chickpeas for 10-15 minutes
- Cook black beans according to package or can
- Once your veggies are roasted, add to a bowl and mix in Veggie Soirée while veggies are still warm.
- Now it’s time to put your bowl together! Lay down a handful of greens, top with black beans and veggies. Add feta cheese, pickled onions and then garnish with cilantro.