Veggie Soirée Marinated Salmon Bowls
With Roasted Veggies & Cauliflower Rice
This salmon bowl is one for the books! Super easy to make and delicious to say the least. This Be Healthier bowl is loaded with nutrients like Omega-3s from the salmon and essential vitamins like Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Vitamin K found in our Veggie Soirée and the roasted veggies. Our nutritious veggie sauce helps you get those essential micronutrients AND your daily dose of veggies easily.
- ReadtheLabl Veggie Soirée
- Wild-caught salmon (we used frozen with skin off)
- Brussels sprouts, ends cut off & halved
- Zucchini, sliced & cut into halves
- Cauliflower rice, frozen or made fresh by using a cheese grater
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prep salmon by adding to a medium bowl with about 1/4 cup of Veggie Soirée and lemon juice. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- Once the oven is ready, place zucchini and brussels sprouts on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on the veggies and add salt, pepper & garlic salt. Roast in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Prep and cook your cauliflower rice. If using frozen, follow the package ingredients. If making fresh, wash the cauliflower and remove the stem and leaves. Cut into four pieces and use the cheese grater on the medium-sized holes to grate the cauliflower into small, rice-like pieces. Sauté in a large skillet over medium heat in 1 Tbsp oil. Use a lid to cover so the cauliflower steams and becomes more tender. Cook for a total of 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, season with salt & pepper. Add a handful of spinach to the pan for the last 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat ghee butter in a medium pan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and salmon. Don't forget to pour the extra marinade in the pan, too! If using salmon without the skin, cook on both sides for about 4-5 minutes. If your salmon has the skin on, cook with skin side up for about 4 minutes, flip and cook with skin side down for another 3.
- Build your bowl! Lay down the cauliflower rice and spinach. Add your roasted veggies and heirloom tomatoes then top with your Veggie Soirée Salmon. You can add chives, green onions or basil as a garnish!
Leave a comment (all fields required)