Veggie Soirée Taco Stuffed Peppers
With Quinoa, Grass-Fed Ground Beef, Zucchini, Black Beans & Corn
Taco 'bout a healthy dinner! These taco stuffed peppers are easy to make and a great meal to prep for a busy week ahead. Made with our Veggie Soirée, grass-fed beef, quinoa, zucchini, black beans & corn, this meal is ready in under 30 minutes, stuffed with nutrients and bursting with flavor.
- ReadtheLabl Veggie Soirée
- Assorted bell peppers, halved & gutted
- Grass-fed ground beef
- Canned black beans, rinsed & drained
- Canned corn, rinsed & drained
- Mixed cheese - we went with cheddar & pepper jack
- Sea Salt
- Garlic Salt
- Chili Powder
- Optional toppings: cilantro, green onion, avocado
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook 1 part quinoa, 1 part water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and cook 15-20 minutes
- Drizzle the halved & gutted peppers with olive oil & sprinkle with garlic salt & pepper. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes - depending on how soft you like your peppers
- In a skillet over medium heat add onion & garlic, cook for 2 minutes then add the beef and cook until mostly browned. Season as you go. Add zucchini and continue to cook until beef is evenly browned
- Add black beans & corn. Season some more and then add quinoa once it's ready. Add Veggie Soirée and heat for 1-2 minutes on medium to low heat. Now, you're ready to stuff the peppers!
- After the peppers have baked for 10-15 minutes, take out of the oven and stuff the beef, zucchini, bean, corn and quinoa mixture into the peppers. Top with cheese and turn oven to broil on high and cook stuffed peppers for another 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted
- Top with avocado, green onions & cilantro then serve!