Matcha Sriracha Quinoa and Veggie Stir Fry
With Bok Choy + Roasted Red Pepper
Quinoa, veggies, Matcha Sriracha, oh my! This power grain bowl is easy, simple and nutritious. We love grabbing some veggies, our sauces and throwing in a bowl with some quinoa for a power-packed lunch. With the nutrients like Vitamin C from the bell peppers, Vitamins A & B from the leafy greens and the high fiber dates found in our Matcha Sriracha, this meal will boost your immune system, energy levels and add healthy antioxidants to your system.
- 2 heads baby bok choy
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup roasted or fresh red peppers
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds or other added nutritional ingredients.
- ½ cup chopped shitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter/ghee, avocado oil or coconut oil
- ¼ cup Matcha Sriracha
- Cook quinoa per package instructions. Chop roasted or fresh red pepper. Separate the leafy green sections of bok choy from the white end. Set aside.
- Steam the white bok choy ends and fresh red pepper for about 3-4 minutes to soften them. (If using roasted red pepper, set aside.)
- Sauté mushrooms with clarified butter/ghee, avocado oil, or virgin coconut oil. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add leafy ends of bok choy and cook until wilted.
- When leaves are wilted, add steamed bok choy, roasted red peppers, quinoa, hemp seeds, 1/4 cup Matcha Sriracha to sauté pan and stir till warm. Top with hemp seeds or some more Matcha Sriracha for a little more heat. Enjoy!